Coxdome 2000 Range rooflights are the ultimate in rooflight design and can be confidently supplied for use in most applications. A foamed 235mm highs played PVC kerb provides high levels of insulation and thermal efficiency and it is particularly suitable for use in areas where there may be a risk of condensation. The dome is manufactured from high quality polycarbonate and foamed PVC kerb is suitable for fitting directly to the roof deck. The Coxdome 2000 Range rooflights are designed to make optimum use of natural light and are offered in a wide range of sizes, and are not ventilated to provide a cost effective natural light solution.
Coxdome 2000 Range polycarbonate domes are manufactured from enhanced polycarbonate that will not show excessive changes in colour or loss of light transmission, nor will they break due to loss of impact strength, due to weathering, within 10 years from the date of sale.
Please click here to read our full Terms & Conditions of Sale.
Manufactured from white uPVC and clear or diffused polycarbonate which offers:
- UV protected polycarbonate for all skins.
- Insulated 235mm high PVC upstand supplied as standard.
- Unique, concealed snap fixings supplied as standard for added security.
- Impact tested and classified to Class B - non fragile ACR[M] drop test 001:2005.
- Complies with BS 476 and BS EN 13501-1 fire ratings.
- Air traffic sound reduction of 28dB for a triple skin dome.
- When combined with a double skin dome, the complete unit achieves approx U Value of 1.8 W/m²K
- When combined with a triple skin dome, the complete unit achieves U Value of 1.37 W/m²K.
Cookies are small text files that can be placed on your computer by websites you visit, which are used widely to make websites work properly or more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site, and/or their service providers.
Most browser software will allow you to turn off cookies, but you should note that doing so may cause some website functionality to stop working.
Check your browser's help or privacy settings if you want to turn cookies off.
The cookies used on this site include the following:
Cookies for Website Traffic Monitoring and Improvements
1. Google Analytics creates 4 cookies, __utma,__utmb,__utmc and __utmz.
We use Google Analytics to monitor our website's performance, and how visitors use it so we can make improvements to the user experience. If we use Google Adwords or Google A/B testing, these may also utilise a cookie for the same purposes as Analytics.
Cookies for User Convenience 2. We use a simple cookie to help remember login details for our site's admin panel and also for our Blog admin panel. These are for user convenience only, and no information is collected or shared with anyone.
Essential Cookies for Website Functionality
3. PHPSESSION. This is an essential cookie that assigns a session to each visit to ensure the site's functionality works properly, that only lasts while you are on this site. No information is retained or shared with anyone.
4. regID. An essential cookie which helps the website remember you after you have logged in, allowing you to utilise specific website functionality for logged in users only. No information is retained or shared with anyone.