Coxdome rooflights are available in either double, triple or quad glazed options and they have a horizontal flange of 100 mm that comes undrilled compete with security fixings enabling the rooflight to be positioned over existing kerbs at varying dimensions and of varying width.
In essence the Coxdome Galaxy rooflight offers a much larger variation of dimension between the outside finished kerb and the inner face of the vertical leg of the moulding. Therefore many more existing rooflights can be replaced without the need for any adaptors.
Coxdome Galaxy dome rooflights are available in either double, triple or quad glazed options and they have a horizontal flange of 100 mm that comes undrilled compete with security fixings with white glazing tape enabling the rooflight to be positioned over existing kerbs at varying dimensions and of varying width.
Delivery to mainland UK only in approximately 1 - 3 working days for double and triple skin options excluding 1800 mm x 1800 mm which is available in 10 working days. Quad skin 10 - 15 working days.
Manufactured from clear or diffused polycarbonate which offers:
- UV protected polycarbonate for all skins.
- Impact tested under current BS EN 1873 to pass classification of SB 1200.
- Complies with BS 476 and BS EN 13501-1 fire ratings.
- Air traffic sound reduction of 28dB for a triple skin dome.
- Double skin achieves a U Value of 2.85 W/m²K.
- Triple skin achieves U Value of 1.94 W/m²K.
- Quad skin achieves U Value of 1.6 W/m²K.
- The glazing tape between the polycarbonate layers is 100mm and therefore can be visible on builder’s kerbs of less than 100mm width.
Coxdome Galaxy polycarbonate domes are manufactured from enhanced polycarbonate that will not show excessive changes in colour or loss of light transmission, nor will they break due to loss of impact strength, due to weathering, within 10 years from the date of sale.