The Coxdome Trade Range manaul vent and Rooftop Access is the perfect choice if you require ventilation but will need to gain access to the roof on occasion.
This unit comes complete with 150mm high splayed PVC upstand and manual spindle with free of charge portable winding rod. It can be manually opened to provide ventilation to the space below and by simply removing the spindal pin you can gain direct access to the roof above.
The unit has gas assisted struts to ensure safe access to the roof.
Coxdome Trade Range rooflight with manual hinged ventilation the spindal pin can be removed to gain occasioanl access to the flat roof. This rooflight comes with gas assisted struts to ensure safe access to the roof when needed. This rooflight is supplied with a 150mm high splayed PVC kerb which can be fitted directly to the flat roof.
Delivery to mainland UK only in approximately 1 - 3 working days
Manufactured from white uPVC and clear or diffused polycarbonate which offers:
- UV protected polycarbonate for all skins.
- insulated 150mm high PVC upstand supplied as standard.
- Security fixings (supplied) provide a high level of resistance to forced entry.
- Impact tested under current BS EN 1873 to pass classification of SB 1200.
- Complies with BS 476 and BS EN 13501-1 fire ratings.
- Air traffic sound reduction of 28dB for a triple skin dome.
- Please click for cleaning & maintenance instructions
Coxdome Trade Range Access Hatch rooflights are manufactured from enhanced polycarbonate that will not show excessive changes in colour or loss of light transmission, nor will they break due to loss of impact strength, due to weathering, within 10 years from the date of sale.
Please click here to read our full Terms & Conditions of Sale.