Coxdome Trade Range polycarbonate roooflights with controllable trickle ventilation are manufactured from high quality polycarbonate with insulated PVC kerbs suitable for fitting directly to the roof deck. They are designed to make optimum use of natural light and are offered in a wide range of sizes. The PVC kerb is 150mm high and is ventilated with controllable trickle vents suitable for background ventilation. Please note the image shows a 300mm high kerb but this is for illustration purposes only.
Coxdome Trade Range polycarbonate dome rooflight with trickle ventilation complete with a 150mm high splayed PVC upstand which is designed to fit directly to the flat roof;
Delivery to mainland UK only in approximately 3 - 5 working days
Manufactured from white uPVC and clear or diffused polycarbonate which offers:
- UV protected polycarbonate for all skins.
- insulated 300mm high PVC upstand supplied as standard.
- Security fixings (supplied) provide a high level of resistance to forced entry.
- Impact tested under current BS EN 1873 to pass classification of SB 1200.
- Complies with BS 476 and BS EN 13501-1 fire ratings.
- Air traffic sound reduction of 28dB for a triple skin dome.
- When combined with a double skin dome, the complete unit achieves U Value of 2.85 W/m²;K.
- When combined with a triple skin dome, the complete unit achieves U Value of 1.7 W/m²;K.
- Please click for cleaning & maintenance instructions
Coxdome Trade Range polycarbonate domes are manufactured from enhanced polycarbonate that will not show excessive changes in colour or loss of light transmission, nor will they break due to loss of impact strength, due to weathering, within 10 years from the date of sale.
Please click here to read our full Terms & Conditions of Sale.