Coxdome Trade Range electrically hinged pyramid rooflights are manufactured from high quality polycarbonate with 150mm high insulated splayed PVC kerbs suitable for fitting directly to the roof deck. They are designed to make optimum use of natural light and are offered in a wide range of sizes. They are operated electrically by a wall mounted switch which is to be provided by others to match the rooms decor.
The electrical linear actuator will need to be wired to the mains power supply by a qualified electrician.
The Coxdome Trade Range pyramid rooflight complete with electrically hinged ventilation combines good looks with its 30° thermoformed pyramid and functionality. Electrically hinged rooflights come with a 400mm chain actuator and allow air flow in previously hard to ventilate areas. The rooflight is supplied with a 150mm high splayed PVC kerb which fits directly to the flat roof.
Delivery to mainland UK only in approximately 15 - 21 working days
Manufactured from white uPVC and clear or diffused polycarbonate which offers:
- UV protected polycarbonate for all skins.
- insulated 150mm high PVC upstand supplied as standard.
- Security fixings (supplied) provide a high level of resistance to forced entry.
- Impact tested under current BS EN 1873 to pass classification of SB 1200.
- Complies with BS 476 and BS EN 13501-1 fire ratings.
- Air traffic sound reduction of 28dB for a triple skin dome.
- When combined with a double skin dome, the complete unit achieves U Value of 2.85 W/m²;K.
- When combined with a triple skin dome, the complete unit achieves U Value of 1.31 W/m²;K.
- Please click for cleaning & maintenance instructions
Coxdome Trade Range rooflights are manufactured from enhanced polycarbonate that will not show excessive changes in colour or loss of light transmission, nor will they break due to loss of impact strength, due to weathering, within 10 years from the date of sale. Any electrical components used within the rooflight have a 1 year warranty.