Coxdome Trade Range polycarbonate pyramid rooflights are manufactured from high quality polycarbonate with 150mm high insulated splayed PVC kerbs suitable for fitting directly to the roof deck. They are designed to make optimum use of natural light and are offered in a wide range of sizes. They are opened manually by an operating pole (supplied) which is used to wind the rooflight open and closed by hand.
Coxdome Trade Range pyramid rooflight with manually hinged opening for ventilation. The 30° thermoformed pyramid provides sleek modern aesthetics at a fraction of the cost of a glass rooflight and benefits from being able to open manually with our free of charge winding rod. The unit comes complete with security fixings and fit directly to the flat roof.
Delivery to mainland UK only in approximately 15 - 21 working days
Manufactured from white uPVC and clear or diffused polycarbonate which offers:
- UV protected polycarbonate for all skins.
- insulated 150mm high PVC upstand supplied as standard.
- Security fixings (supplied) provide a high level of resistance to forced entry.
- Impact tested under current BS EN 1873 to pass classification of SB 1200.
- Complies with BS 476 and BS EN 13501-1 fire ratings.
- Air traffic sound reduction of 28dB for a triple skin dome.
- When combined with a double skin dome, the complete unit achieves U Value of 2.6 W/m²K.
- When combined with a triple skin dome, the complete unit achieves U Value of 1.7 W/m²K.
- Please click for cleaning & maintenance instructions
Coxdome Trade Range pyramid rooflights are manufactured from enhanced polycarbonate that will not show excessive changes in colour or loss of light transmission, nor will they break due to loss of impact strength, due to weathering, within 10 years from the date of sale.
Please click here to read our full Terms & Conditions of Sale.