Coxdome Trade Range Rooftop Access is designed to allow safe, occasional access to the roof space for inspection of the roof or facilities located on the roof. The unit can also be used for emergency escape.
The Rooftop Access unit is manufactured from high quality polycarbonate with a 150mm high insulated splayd PVC kerb suitable for fitting directly to the roof deck. They are operated using gas assisted struts of ease of opening.
Do you require a unit for more frequent access? then our Coxdome Trade Range Rooftop Entrance is the unit for you.
If you need a unit that opens for ventilation as well as offering occasional access to the roof then look no further than our Coxdome Trade Range Vent & Access Unit
Coxdome Trade Range rooftop access rooflight is manuallyopenable for safe occasional access to the flat roof, it can also be a means of escape if required. This rooflight comes with gas assisted struts to allow easy operation and has an integral PVC kerb so it can be fitted directly to the flat roof.
Delivery to mainland UK only in approximately 1 - 3 working days
Manufactured from white uPVC and clear or diffused polycarbonate which offers:
- UV protected polycarbonate for all skins.
- insulated 150mm high PVC upstand supplied as standard.
- Security fixings (supplied) provide a high level of resistance to forced entry.
- Impact tested under current BS EN 1873 to pass classification of SB 1200.
- Complies with BS 476 and BS EN 13501-1 fire ratings.
- Air traffic sound reduction of 28dB for a triple skin dome.
- When combined with a double skin dome, the complete unit achieves U Value of 2.85 W/m²;K.
- When combined with a triple skin dome, the complete unit achieves U Value of 1.31 W/m²;K.
- Opening angle 85°;
- EN 1873 Soft Body Article 184.108.40.206 (1200 Joules)
- Please click for cleaning & maintenance instructions
Coxdome Trade Range Access Hatch rooflights are manufactured from enhanced polycarbonate that will not show excessive changes in colour or loss of light transmission, nor will they break due to loss of impact strength, due to weathering, within 10 years from the date of sale.
Please click here to read our full Terms & Conditions of Sale.