Mardome Trade Access Hatch rooflights come with a 100mm high vertical white PVC DF Kerb allowing the unit to be fitted directly to an existing builders upstand. Supplied with a low profile dome which is available in a choice of finishes and in double or triple skin to meet your specification. Opening to between 70°-83° depending on the size of the unit to allow safe and easy access onto the roof.
Mardome Trade access hatches are supplied with 100mm high vertical white PVC DF kerb which allows for the maximum possible climbthrough area allowing safe access for maintainance.
The above unit is supplied with a 100mm white PVC DF kerb to allow the unit to fit directly to a reccomended 75mm wide builders kerb. The sizes above are external weathered kerb sizes, clearlight size will be less 150mm.
Delivery will be approximately 5 - 7 working days
Units designed to fit to a builders timber kerb. Dimensions above are the overall weathered kerb size.
Manufactured from white uPVC and clear or diffused polycarbonate which offers:
- UV protected polycarbonate for all skins.
- Unit hinged on the long dimension.
- 100mm high Vertical White PVC DF kerb fot fitting direct to builders kerb
- Security fixings (supplied) provide a high level of resistance to forced entry.
- Impact tested under current BS EN 1873 to pass classification of SB 1200.
- Complies with BS 476 and BS EN 13501-1 fire ratings.
- Double skin U value between 1.54 and 2.09 W/m²;K
- Triple skin U value between 1.25 and 1.51 W/m²;K
- All pictures/drawings are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may very due to product enhancement.
For full technical information please click here
Rooflights & Skylights polycarbonate domes are manufactured from enhanced polycarbonate that will not show excessive changes in colour or loss of light transmission, nor will they break due to loss of impact strength, due to weathering, within 10 years from the date of sale.
Please click here to read our full Terms & Conditions of Sale.