The Mardome Ultra Manual Hinge rooflight offers a comtemporary low profile dome and an aluminium framework which conceals the security fixings making this one of the most secure rooflights on the market. ; The kerb comes complete with a membrane clamp to help hold the roof membrane in place and ensure a watertight finish.
The aluminium framework is not only stylish but it can only be removed with the supplied Mardome Security Key, which is a bonus for the security conscious.
This variation comes complete with a manual worm gear and operating pole to allow ventilation to the space below.
Things you may need to know before purchase
Manufactured from white uPVC and clear or diffused polycarbonate which offers:
- UV protected polycarbonate for all skins.
- insulated 150mm high PVC upstand supplied as standard.
- Tamper proof security fixings coancealed under aluminium frame for maximum security
- Impact tested under current BS EN 1873 to pass classification of SB 1200.
- Complies with BS 476 and BS EN 13501-1 fire ratings.
- Double skin U value between 1.54 and 2.09 W/m²;K
Rooflights & Skylights polycarbonate domes are manufactured from enhanced polycarbonate that will not show excessive changes in colour or loss of light transmission, nor will they break due to loss of impact strength, due to weathering, within 20 years from the date of sale.