Thermadome circular rooflights are manufactured from high quality polycarbonate with 150mm high circular GRP kerbs suitable for fitting directly to the roof deck. They are designed to make optimum use of natural light and are offered in a wide range of sizes. They are not ventilated to provide a cost effective natural light solution.
Thermadome Circular un-ventilated dome rooflight with GRP kerb.
Delivery to mainland UK only in approximately 1 - 3 working days
Manufactured from GRP and clear or opal diffused polycarbonate which offers:
- UV protected polycarbonate.
- 150mm high circular GRP upstand supplied as standard.
- White Security fixings (supplied) provide a high level of resistance to forced entry.
- Impact tested under current BS EN 1873 to pass classification of SB 1200.
- Complies with BS 476 and BS EN 13501-1 fire ratings.
- When combined with a double skin dome, the complete unit achieves U Value of 2.31 W/m²;K.
- When combined with a triple skin dome, the complete unit achieves U Value of 1.86 W/m²;K.
Thermadome polycarbonate domes are manufactured from enhanced polycarbonate that will not show excessive changes in colour or loss of light transmission, nor will they break due to loss of impact strength, due to weathering, within 10 years from the date of sale.
Please click here to read our full Terms & Conditions of Sale.