Thermadome electrically hinged rooflights are manufactured from high quality polycarbonate with 150mm high insulated PVC kerbs suitable for fitting directly to the flat roof deck. They are designed to make optimum use of natural light and are offered in a wide range of sizes. They are supplied with an electric chain motor opening to 400mm.
A wall mounted switch will also be required which is to be provided by others to match the rooms decor.
The electrical linear actuator will need to be wired to the mains power supply by a qualified electrician.
Thermadome polycarbonate domed rooflight electrically opening via a chain actuator to 400mm for generous natural ventilation. Suitable for a flat roof the 240v motor can be wired directly into the mains ensuring a simple trouble free installation.
Delivery to mainland UK only in approximately 1 - 3 working days
Manufactured from white uPVC and clear or diffused polycarbonate which offers:
- UV protected polycarbonate.
- insulated 150mm high PVC upstand supplied as standard.
- Security fixings (supplied) provide a high level of resistance to forced entry.
- Impact tested under current BS EN 1873 to pass classification of SB 1200.
- Complies with BS 476 and BS EN 13501-1 fire ratings.
- When combined with a double skin dome, the complete unit achieves U Value of 2.38 W/m²;K.
- When combined with a triple skin dome, the complete unit achieves U Value of 1.93 W/m²;K.
- Kerb foot size for double skin units 70mm
- Kerb foot size for triple skin units 100mm
Thermadome polycarbonate domes are manufactured from enhanced polycarbonate that will not show excessive changes in colour or loss of light transmission, nor will they break due to loss of impact strength, due to weathering, within 10 years from the date of sale. Any electrical components used within the rooflight have a 1 year warranty.
Please click here to read our full Terms & Conditions of Sale.