Thermadome polycarbonate domed rooflight manually opening for natural ventilation. Special features include;
Delivery to mainland UK only in approximately 1 - 3 working days
Manufactured from white uPVC and clear or diffused polycarbonate which offers:
- UV protected polycarbonate for all skins.
- insulated 150mm high PVC upstand supplied as standard.
- White Security fixings (supplied) provide a high level of resistance to forced entry.
- Impact tested under current BS EN 1873 to pass classification of SB 1200.
- Complies with BS 476 and BS EN 13501-1 fire ratings.
- When combined with a double skin dome, the complete unit achieves U Value of 2.85 W/m²;K.
- When combined with a triple skin dome, the complete unit achieves U Value of 1.31 W/m²;K.
- Kerb foot size for double skin units 70mm
- Kerb foot size for triple skin units 100mm
Thermadome polycarbonate domes are manufactured from enhanced polycarbonate that will not show excessive changes in colour or loss of light transmission, nor will they break due to loss of impact strength, due to weathering, within 10 years from the date of sale.