Designed with equal emphasis on the internal and external aesthetics, the Rooftop Entrance is manufactured using 160mm vertical PVC upstand and gas assisted struts. Reinforced frames ensure it is strong enough to withstand frequent use. A security handle, which can only be operated internally, provides peace of mind.
Looking for an access hatch for occasional use? why not try our Coxdome Trade Range Rooftop Access unit which is available from stock
This Coxdome Trade Range manual access hatch allows frequent access to roof terrae, it has reinfoced frames to ensure it is strong enough to withstand frequent use and opend to a 78° angle. The 160mm high vertical people kerb fits directly to the flat roof and allows a maximum climb through area. As an added security feature it comes with a security handle which can only be operated internally.
Delivery to mainland UK only in approximately 15 - 21 working days
Manufactured from white uPVC and clear or diffused polycarbonate which offers:
- UV protected polycarbonate for all skins.
- insulated 160mm high PVC upstand supplied as standard.
- Security fixings (supplied) provide a high level of resistance to forced entry.
- Complies with BS 476 and BS EN 13501-1 fire ratings.
- EN 1873 Soft Body Article 184.108.40.206 (1200 Joules)
- Opening angle 78°
- Please click for cleaning & maintenance instructions
Coxdome Trade Range Access Hatch rooflights are manufactured from enhanced polycarbonate that will not show excessive changes in colour or loss of light transmission, nor will they break due to loss of impact strength, due to weathering, within 10 years from the date of sale.